Cybercriminals continue to launch automated and sophisticated attacks against organizations, threatening the foundation of cloud and digital transformation critical to efficient business operations.Our award-winning FortiGate next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) provide high performance, multilayered validated security and granular visibility for end-to-end protection across the entire enterprise network. Our purpose-built security processors (SPUs) deliver scalable performance and ultra-low latency for advanced security capabilities. Our security services from FortiGuard Labs provide continuous threat intelligence updates and automated mitigation to keep organizations protected from advanced cyberattacks.FortiGate NGFWs reduce complexity and lower the total cost of ownership along with supporting scalable deployments at the network edge, data center, internal segments, and distributed branches.
FortiGates are the core of the Fortinet Security Fabric, defending against known and unknown attacks to provide network security across the entire attack surface.
FortiGate Next-Generation Firewall includes:
Multilayered security approach for comprehensive protection against advanced threats and prevention of any single point introducing vulnerability in the network
Innovative security processor (SPU) technology for high performance application layer security services (NGFW, SSL inspection, and threat protection)
Industry’s fastest SSL inspection engine to help protect against malware hiding in encrypted traffic
Independent third-party validation to demonstrate superior effectiveness and best price performance
Single pane of glass management to simplify deployment and enable consistent security policies with granular control and visibility across the network
According to analysts, email security solutions from multi-product vendors have lagged behind changes in the threat landscape and email threats bypass traditional threat prevention technologies. As a result, they recommend assessing the advanced threat defense capabilities of incumbent email security solutions, supplementing them or replacing them to fill gaps.
In fact, according to Verizon’s 2017 Data Breach Investigations Report, two-thirds of all malware leading to security incidents are initially delivered via email. That’s why you need the powerful protection of FortiMail, as a high performance physical or virtual appliance in your data center, to help secure the dynamic enterprise attack surface with your Fortinet Security Fabric.
- Top-rated effectiveness: Routinely earns top marks in Virus Bulletin, AV Comparatives, ICSA Labs and other independent third-party testing
- Comprehensive coverage: Antispam, antiphishing, anti-malware, sandboxing, data loss prevention (DLP), encryption, and message archiving in one solution
- High performance: Advanced architecture for industry-leading message handling that swiftly processes today’s huge email volumes
- Easy deployment and operation: readily deployed in place or in support of legacy email security solutions
- Analyst recommended feature set: ranked as a leader in IDC’s Email Security Marketscape in 2016
Large campuses, distributed enterprises, and small businesses all have diverse WLAN architecture needs but also a common requirement for security. That’s why Fortinet provides a full suite of WLAN products designed to address the unique requirements of every organization.Fortinet offers both on-premises and cloud management solutions as well as the most extensive suite of access points available, even APs with integrated firewall capabilities.Fortinet’s Wi-Fi services extend the Fortinet Security Fabric to the very edge of the network.
Fortinet Secure Wi-Fi includes:
- Single-pane-of-glass management for wireless, wired, and security policies
- Zero-touch deployment – no requirement for onsite tech support
- Simplicity of the cloud with integrated UTM service in AP (FortiAP S-Series)
- Industry-leading customer analytics and engagement tools for retailers